Thursday, July 29, 2004

Sushi at the nicole

MY building offered sushi and drinks after work today... So after a long day at work I went over and hung out with the neighbors. Very cool spot. The bldg people are real cool -

Work was long today. Very productive yet very draining. I realize i have alot going on. I must have 7 active projects plus another entire effort that would probably described as an entire job initself. My boss gave me the chance to blow off a little steam today - I think the time is well served.. Gives me a chance to regroup - and re focus on what I should be getting done. Which really is a good measure of how good a boss I have. I have grown more in the last two months as a leader than I have in the last two years!

My soon to be wife continued her roller coster eq ride today.. Though it seams its really has begun to settle down. Not much tolerance on my side - but probably the best since it was alot of BS.

Today I spoke to a "rubicon" owner..Who really wants to sell!...
Will see if i can convince the Wife....soon to be...
Oh well off..to mia tomorrow...lots of packing to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home